MoonShadow - A Priston Tale 2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonShadow's official forum

HomeHome  pagepage  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
MoonShadow recruits active, friendly and talkactive people Wink

Possible ways to stop map change crashes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerek
Immortal Forum Stalker
Immortal Forum Stalker
Zerek

Possible ways to stop map change crashes Empty
PostSubject: Possible ways to stop map change crashes   Possible ways to stop map change crashes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:23 am

Quote :
Black And White Screen

Okay I know some who have done some simple fixes with this which worked so I will first put them here.

Try deleting LevelLoading.ini for those mainly having the issue during map changing. You can try updating your graphics card driver or rolling them back, this may solve the issue. Make sure you have the ports open needed for the game or your firewalls turned off(including router firewalls), if you know how to port forward feel free. Other than that this black and white issue is due to connectivity. Could be the way your ISP routes its traffic or maybe you are using a wireless that doesn't have great connection to the router. Anyhow if you feel it is not on your end I suggest calling your ISP and asking them about it. They will probably have you do a traceroute to the server to determine your issue if it caused by your connection. Thanks To GM Asteria for the input on this topic.

from the GK Forums

Back to top Go down
AzzA
Little Moon
Little Moon
AzzA

Possible ways to stop map change crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible ways to stop map change crashes   Possible ways to stop map change crashes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:30 pm

is this the fix to my issue??.... coz its mainly just happens randomly ?
Back to top Go down

Possible ways to stop map change crashes
Page 1 of 1