MoonShadow - A Priston Tale 2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonShadow's official forum

HomeHome  pagepage  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
MoonShadow recruits active, friendly and talkactive people Wink

Priestess Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinjun
Moon
Moon
Sinjun

Priestess Guide Empty
PostSubject: Priestess Guide   Priestess Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Hello guys,

This is my own guide to leveling a priestess. This is a first for me because I usually use an archer or a warrior character in any online game that I play. Originally, a priestess is created for one thing in mind, and that is, to heal. But the priestess that I have in mind while playing this character is one that can stand on her own and survive besides having the ability to support others.

This is my Skill Tree from level 10-30:

Priestess Guide Lvl30skilltree

Before I tell you how I was able to level my priestess to this level, let me explain the different skills from 10-30 so that you guys have an idea on where to spend your points the next time you guys want to make your own.

Level 10 Skills:

Priestess Guide Edgeofflame
Edge of Flame - deals 80 damage

Priestess Guide Holyarrow
Holy Arrow - attack spell; deals 330% holy damage @ level 4

Priestess Guide Inversearrow
Inverse Arrow - attack spell; deals 284% shadow damage @ level 4

Priestess Guide Lightofsalvation
Light of Salvation - resurrects a fallen spirit; press shift + right click to use

Priestess Guide Lightoflife
Light of Life - heals any character target of 602 HP @ level 5

Priestess Guide Spiritofwisdom
Spirit of Wisdom - passive; increases wisdom by 24 @ level 5

Priestess Guide Energyflow
Energy Flow - passive; increases MP recovery by 52% @ level 5

Level 30 Skills:

Priestess Guide Holybaptism
Holy Baptism - increases max HP by 100 @ level 1

Priestess Guide Saintsblessing
Saint's Blessing - increases max defense power by 100 for 30 mins @ level 1

Priestess Guide Purification
Purification - purifies any disease and status ailments

Priestess Guide Handofreconstruction
Hand of Reconstruction - heals 6 party members by 474 HP @ level 1; effective on clan members only

Priestess Guide Blackcolumn
Black Column - AoE spell; deals 240% shadow damage @ level 1

Priestess Guide Holystrength
Holy Strength - increases effectiveness of healing skills by 14% @ level 1

Priestess Guide Prohibiteddeal
Prohibited Deal - prerequisite to other skills (mostly lvl50-up); def power decrease to 80% and cannot use consumptional items such as HP/MP potions

Priestess Guide Condemnationofpain
Condemnation of Pain - casts a curse on the target; deals 132% shadow damage for 11 secs; must cast Prohibited Deal first

Leveling Up Guide

As a level 1 Disciple, the only arsenal the priestess has is the Edge of Flame spell. From levels 1-5 it deals relatively good damage to monsters of the same level. However, as soon as I leveled up, I got the Holy Arrow and Inverse Arrow because it deals greater damage than EoF. Further up the levels, EoF becomes useless because the damage it deals doesnt change unlike the others that are dependent on the skill and base level of the character. I leveled those 2 skills up to 2 only and left it like that so I can focus on the other skills. Next, I maxed out Spirit of Wisdom and Energy Flow because maxing them out will help me deal more damage and recover MP (which is the lifeblood of all priestesses). I also gave a point to Light of Life (a.k.a. the Heal skill). By the time I maxed those 2 skills (SoW and EF) I was somewhere around or near level 20. Then I added another point to Holy and Inverse Arrow and started on my LoL skill. I also gave a point to the resu skill. Although some do not bother anymore to use that skill because they are more focused on the healing skills of priestesses, I beg to differ because you never know when you need to use it. Not everyone is blessed with the item that enables you to resurrect at the spot where you died. And yes, even if you do lose exp when you die, if one does not have a mount, having a priestess at hand that can resurrect you will definitely cut down on running all the way to the spot where you died. For me, it's a hassle on its own.

By the time I hit level 30 that above is my current skill tree. My priestess can handle a 1-2 monsters at a time but a mob will kill her. Also, I am currently using my Aicon instead of Tairi because my mp recovery is backed up by the Energy Flow skill. I only use heal on myself when I have safely placed my character in a spot where she will not be attacked. Right now, I'm currently relying on HP med pots and the Heal skill. I figured once I get to open the other spots on HP recovery I wouldnt have to rely so much on HP pots.

A note too on questing and grinding...I do multiple quests at a time and turn them in all at once for faster leveling but if my exp falls on the 90% mark, I grind until I level up manually...that way, I get the 1 skill point. For this character, I plan to take all quests of all three cities... lol! so that I wont run out of quests...it's very boring to play without quests... Mad

Anyway, this is my guide for now. I will update this again when I hit the level 50 mark...so watch for it... afro

Last edited by Sinjun on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zerek
Immortal Forum Stalker
Immortal Forum Stalker
Zerek

Priestess Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Guide   Priestess Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:16 pm

use tinypic for uploads, or the inbuilt forumuploader Wink

nice guides ;o
Back to top Go down
Sinjun
Moon
Moon
Sinjun

Priestess Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Guide   Priestess Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:30 pm

i uploaded the images from photobucket...should i make the pics smaller next time? scratch
Back to top Go down
Zerek
Immortal Forum Stalker
Immortal Forum Stalker
Zerek

Priestess Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Guide   Priestess Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:27 pm

no, they dont always upload......

Priestess Guide Priest10

as you can see on my screen you got a fair few broken pics =/
Back to top Go down
Sinjun
Moon
Moon
Sinjun

Priestess Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Guide   Priestess Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:02 pm

works and loads fine in my browser... scratch

are you using firefox? Question
Back to top Go down
Zerek
Immortal Forum Stalker
Immortal Forum Stalker
Zerek

Priestess Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Guide   Priestess Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:25 pm

yus, cos firefox is way better >_>
Back to top Go down
Sinjun
Moon
Moon
Sinjun

Priestess Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Guide   Priestess Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:12 pm

fixed it...*hopefully*
bounce
Back to top Go down
Chili
Great Moon
Chili

Priestess Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Guide   Priestess Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:16 pm

Works Very Happy, Cool guide thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Priestess Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priestess Guide   Priestess Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priestess Guide
Page 1 of 1