MoonShadow - A Priston Tale 2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonShadow's official forum

HomeHome  pagepage  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
MoonShadow recruits active, friendly and talkactive people Wink

College Work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerek
Immortal Forum Stalker
Immortal Forum Stalker
Zerek

College Work Empty
PostSubject: College Work   College Work I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:01 pm

looks like im not gonna be as active as id like to be Rolling Eyes college is taking its toll on my sanity...... that and the loud music until 4am :/
Back to top Go down
Sinjun
Moon
Moon
Sinjun

College Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Work   College Work I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Zerek wrote:
looks like im not gonna be as active as id like to be Rolling Eyes college is taking its toll on my sanity...... that and the loud music until 4am :/

awww...but hey i understand...just that it's gonna be pretty quiet now in the clan..hehehe

anyway, goodluck on college...i pop in msn once in a while to see if i can catch you, if not, well just my darn bad luck then... lol!

cheers

p.s. just dont get too drunken when you have to be in school in a few hours, you just might kill yourself over a hangover... affraid

p.p.s. ~dont take that literally now~ Suspect
Back to top Go down

College Work
Page 1 of 1