MoonShadow - A Priston Tale 2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonShadow's official forum

HomeHome  pagepage  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
MoonShadow recruits active, friendly and talkactive people Wink

Goblin Valley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elzon

Elzon

Goblin Valley Empty
PostSubject: Goblin Valley   Goblin Valley I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:20 pm

It seems almost impossible to get a group together to do the goblin valley quests, am I missing something in game to help with that?

I would like to recruit some of the clan to help me do my goblin valley quests but I am not sure if there are level restrictions or what..

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

~Elzon
Back to top Go down
Chili
Great Moon
Chili

Goblin Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goblin Valley   Goblin Valley I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi, I do think you mean Low Goblin valley quests. These are easy to do since GV starts from Level 20+. Get a party with three members and you can do it easily. There is no Level limit but choose members that are within your level range for better EXP.
As you hit level 40 GV quests get more useful as they have huge EXP rewards, these dungeons needs a party of 6 members. When choosing your members, always remember to have a Tank,Healer,Damage dealers. You will also need some strategies for bosses.
Check out the Goblin valley thread for some more pictures to clear things up Smile.
Back to top Go down

Goblin Valley
Page 1 of 1