MoonShadow - A Priston Tale 2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonShadow's official forum

HomeHome  pagepage  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
MoonShadow recruits active, friendly and talkactive people Wink

clan enemy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zycee08
Little Moon
Little Moon

clan enemy Empty
PostSubject: clan enemy   clan enemy I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:39 pm

make a move!
Back to top Go down
Chili
Great Moon
Chili

clan enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan enemy   clan enemy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:04 am

Enemy? Post the name of the clan and ill try get some peace. If not We will try our best in something else Smile
Back to top Go down
zycee08
Little Moon
Little Moon

clan enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan enemy   clan enemy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:06 am

it doesn't necessarily mean a clan. even just a player. like someone who pked you. or someone who stole something from you.
Back to top Go down
Chili
Great Moon
Chili

clan enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan enemy   clan enemy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:03 pm

In these Situations I must say unnecessarily player PK isn't Welcome in our Clan.
Unless they hit you first or engage in any sort of argument then we must take action.
If you happen to have a clan war of some sort in which your are not guilty we will be there for you until the end. Peace is always an option in these situations.
PVP is ok if you allow it, it doesn't matter unless you have been annoyed by some noobs killing people for fun and not caring you lose EXP or you dont.
As I repeat anyone who attacks you or insult you, we will always be there for you.
With regards Chili Wink.
Back to top Go down
zycee08
Little Moon
Little Moon

clan enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan enemy   clan enemy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:13 pm

wow chili you sounded so diplomat. well if this topic ofended you im sorry. its just that so many players in this game are jerks i was pked many times before and its really not that cool. specially for a girl like me. i hate those power trippers.
Back to top Go down
famine
Little Moon
Little Moon
famine

clan enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan enemy   clan enemy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:33 am

Enigma!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid n00b i forgot his name now i added it to my friend list so i can remember....

manhunt or whatever idk.. n00b was pking every1 and then me.. almost got me too if i didnt have the ability to heal. stupid 5x n00b.

I generally dont like most brazilians on this game they are all pk'ers i am gonna dedicate one day to just pking these n00bs when i reach 5x.

Will hang out at the 3x and 4x pk zones u just watch and see what happens!!!
Back to top Go down
Chili
Great Moon
Chili

clan enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan enemy   clan enemy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Well zycee im sorry if i got you confused or offended, that statment ive heard from friends which i honor. i know i sounded wierd but this is just a statment or a rule i take in action so you guys wont have problems with my enemys. Thanks , and sorry again if i offend you in anyway.
Back to top Go down
zycee08
Little Moon
Little Moon

clan enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan enemy   clan enemy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:12 am

lol chili im not offended or anything. it's cool. and i respect your views on this one. and killjaeden yeah those brazilians are really jerks to the highest possible way. many who pked me are brazilians. those dogs dont know who they're messing with. organize a brazilian hunting day.
Back to top Go down
Chili
Great Moon
Chili

clan enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan enemy   clan enemy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:47 pm

haha That will be fun Hunt some BR day LOL
Back to top Go down
zycee08
Little Moon
Little Moon

clan enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan enemy   clan enemy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:04 am

i bet that would be fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clan enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan enemy   clan enemy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan enemy
Page 1 of 1