MoonShadow - A Priston Tale 2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonShadow's official forum

HomeHome  pagepage  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
MoonShadow recruits active, friendly and talkactive people Wink

Introducing Daniel aka Eloyse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dany3l

Introducing Daniel aka Eloyse Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Daniel aka Eloyse   Introducing Daniel aka Eloyse I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:48 pm

[list][*]Hello evrybody..my name is Daniel, i m from Romania. im 25 years old .i work as an engenier at the national railway company..i am married Smile so sry u girls Very Happy..i like fishing, camping and hanghing out with my friends.
I t nice to meet u all and i hope we will have a good time on the forum as well as in the game.
u can find some pics of me and my wife Smile here
http://hi5.com/friend/profile/displayProfile.do;jsessionid=6B4616AED5062D3108273602CD46CE4B?userid=29915410
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Admin
Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Daniel aka Eloyse   Introducing Daniel aka Eloyse I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:04 am

nice pictures Smile
already added you on facebook *-*
Back to top Go down
http://moonshadow.myogame.net
dany3l

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Daniel aka Eloyse   Introducing Daniel aka Eloyse I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Ty Yumi ..yes.. i noticed the facebook add Smile
sry i added a link but i couldn t addd pictures directly so this was the second best thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Daniel aka Eloyse   Introducing Daniel aka Eloyse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Daniel aka Eloyse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MoonShadow - A Priston Tale 2 Clan :: MoonShadow in general :: Introduction-
Jump to: