MoonShadow - A Priston Tale 2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonShadow's official forum

HomeHome  pagepage  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
MoonShadow recruits active, friendly and talkactive people Wink

Might come down with a cold bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinjun
Moon
Moon
Sinjun

Might come down with a cold bug Empty
PostSubject: Might come down with a cold bug   Might come down with a cold bug I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:03 pm

sorry guys im gonna pass for today or i might not pop in the game for a few days...i dont feel too good right now like im coming down with a cold or something... Crying or Very sad

i will try to be online if and when i can...but my head feels like its gonna explode right now so i just want to let this pass so i can play soon and longer... pale

P.S. could any of you please tell Marley that "Spifire" wants to join the clan (he's a friend of mine)...i already told Yumi about this yesterday...he recently left his previous clan (pure BR clan hahahaha probably gave him a headache trying to make odds and ends of what they were talking about... cyclops ) and might still be on his 6days cooldown period...just check if he can be invited into the clan (if he's online tonight and if there is still a slot left for him to enter)...thanks guys... cheers bounce

okay im signing off for now...drank some meds to battle impending cold and feel very sleepy... Sleep

see you guys soon... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zerek
Immortal Forum Stalker
Immortal Forum Stalker
Zerek

Might come down with a cold bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might come down with a cold bug   Might come down with a cold bug I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:45 pm

you noob ¬_¬ get some lemsip max strength and take them as per the packet says.... should clear it up in a day or 2. IF not itll allow you to feel well enough to play tomorow maybe ;D
Back to top Go down

Might come down with a cold bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MoonShadow - A Priston Tale 2 Clan :: MoonShadow in general :: Log-Off Topic-
Jump to: