MoonShadow - A Priston Tale 2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonShadow's official forum

HomeHome  pagepage  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
MoonShadow recruits active, friendly and talkactive people Wink

This Is How to LVL fast!! guide!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueShadow
Little Moon
Little Moon
BlueShadow

This Is How to LVL fast!! guide!!! Empty
PostSubject: This Is How to LVL fast!! guide!!!   This Is How to LVL fast!! guide!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:09 pm

HI every body i am gonna show you will to lvl fast Razz

First You need to be lvl 20 atleast (to make refill quests).
most of our members in clan are over 20 so no need to worry and if you are not 20 your gonna lvl fast Very Happy.

Ok now you need to find a party for gv and do gv refill quests, after you do them you dont complete them you just leave them. Wink .

so after you done this you need to do quests many quests as you can and dont complete them.

OK now you have to choose between..

1. if you like to lvl first then complete thats your choice or if you have exp like 70% or more or you can lvl and then skip your next lvl by complete your quests at 30% or more ( at high lvl like 46+ you complete at 40% or 50 % or more)

2. if you have low exp you can just complete them at 30% or more ( at high lvl like 46+ you complete at 40% or 50 % or more).

sometimes if you complete your quests you dont lvl maybe if your lvl 40 it will be 80+ or more dont know exactly, after you complete quests sometimes you get new skills after you complete your old one so you can do quests and lvl and then if you didnt lvl you can just solo to lvl Smile, Remember the more exp you get before completing the more faster you lvl.
And there is something important if you lvl by quests you will not get a skill point if you solo and lvl you get skillpoint so please dont lvl my completing quests for example you are 97% an you have 1 quests finished you need to go to the NPC and complete it dont complete it ~~>SAVE IT<~~ to get skillpoint.

See me 99.99% lol!

[img]This Is How to LVL fast!! guide!!! Shot00006t[/img]
Back to top Go down
Chili
Great Moon
Chili

PostSubject: Re: This Is How to LVL fast!! guide!!!   This Is How to LVL fast!! guide!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:23 pm

lol! isnt this my way of lvling Shocked , My trick Razz?
Back to top Go down
Zerek
Immortal Forum Stalker
Immortal Forum Stalker
Zerek

PostSubject: Re: This Is How to LVL fast!! guide!!!   This Is How to LVL fast!! guide!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:18 am

AFAICT the fastest way ive found to level so far was just multiple questing on a single mob at a time, since joining the clan ive mixed it up with some GV parties/quests and guild/ clan quests. The problem is that its getting bloody hard to finish a level with only quests.... so you have to grind your ass off for up to 40% without any quests rewarding with extra xp Mad

Choose your races starting zone and either Phillai or Caeldome (helpful to choose one that you prefer the mobs aesthetically or have some experience with) and grind the quests there - yes, you've got the backlog of lvl 1 - [current level] but these arent too back and can be quickly got through. Dont fail to neglect your other chosen zone though.

Still this isnt too bad, until you hit 45+ since the starting race zones merge and you lose the number of avaliable quests to you. Now its a case of "gotta suck it and see" - as the saying goes. Aside from that GV parties are the way forwards, although i should probably do the VGV/ VCC refills (LAZYYYYYY).

If you level off a quest, then yes the skill point gained will not show up - simply go kill a mob and itll appear ;p
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Admin
Yumi

PostSubject: Re: This Is How to LVL fast!! guide!!!   This Is How to LVL fast!! guide!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:02 pm

I will merge this topic because it's twice.

And good one +rep Smile
Back to top Go down
http://moonshadow.myogame.net
BlueShadow
Little Moon
Little Moon
BlueShadow

PostSubject: Re: This Is How to LVL fast!! guide!!!   This Is How to LVL fast!! guide!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:12 am

And one more thing i was 43 at the same day i lvl 44 at second day i lvl to 45 using this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is How to LVL fast!! guide!!!   This Is How to LVL fast!! guide!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is How to LVL fast!! guide!!!
Page 1 of 1