MoonShadow - A Priston Tale 2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonShadow's official forum

HomeHome  pagepage  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
MoonShadow recruits active, friendly and talkactive people Wink

NEED specialize and aging guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elzon

Elzon

NEED specialize and aging guide Empty
PostSubject: NEED specialize and aging guide   NEED specialize and aging guide I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Hey guys not sure if this is the appropriate spot for this but I am hoping one of you veteran players can really help me understand or get a guide that would explain aging or specializing. I have have seen some really awesome armor or weapons that are specialized or aged to +9 but I am not sure how the whole system works. I think I know this much....

Aging is the ability to add stats to a weapon like +1 or +5 for everytime you age it but it can go really bad after the first 4 try.

Specializning is a random roll of stats for your class but cannot be controlled unless you buy some special scroll from the item mall.

So my main question is once i finally get a piece of gear with the correct specialization can i upgrade that?? I tried and it just normalized the weapon and took away the specialization.

Thanks again and please move this to the proper place if it doesn't belong here.

~Elzon
Back to top Go down
Chili
Great Moon
Chili

PostSubject: Re: NEED specialize and aging guide   NEED specialize and aging guide I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Well about your question, Once you get the correct series or the one you wanted you can age it for better stats. Specializining is a different thing in which you add a series for your weapon, just like some extra stats. it doesnt matter if you age first or specialize first.
Aging isnt related to specializining, Since aging adds a glow and extra stats at each age Level. Specializining doesnt add a glow just some extra stats which only works if you have the correct charcter, and it doesnt have a level just once if you get a good stats. specialize stats may vary according to your luck Smile.
Back to top Go down
Elzon

Elzon

PostSubject: Re: NEED specialize and aging guide   NEED specialize and aging guide I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:41 pm

So once you specialize something is there anyway to upgrade the stats that are added with the specialization? Or do higher level specializations just add more than the lower level?
Back to top Go down
Chili
Great Moon
Chili

PostSubject: Re: NEED specialize and aging guide   NEED specialize and aging guide I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:12 am

No, But you can respecialize to get the perfect stats. The perfect is around 32 in weapon speed and rating, there is range which is 180 for a perfect one the other stats has some magic number but im not sure what is it. There is no such thing as upgrade stats on a current specialize you must re do it for a better one.
Back to top Go down
Elzon

Elzon

PostSubject: Re: NEED specialize and aging guide   NEED specialize and aging guide I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Thanks for all the Help Chili...I also learned today that you have to actually match the specialization to your character type for it to be useable or active.

I have been running around with magician specialization pants for days on my Conjurer and was wondering why I was not getting the bonus stats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED specialize and aging guide   NEED specialize and aging guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED specialize and aging guide
Page 1 of 1