MoonShadow - A Priston Tale 2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonShadow's official forum

HomeHome  pagepage  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
MoonShadow recruits active, friendly and talkactive people Wink

Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE

Go down 
5 posters

Who should be the 2nd vice leader?
iCORE
Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE I_vote_lcap0%Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MacO
Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE I_vote_lcap100%Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Yumi
Admin
Yumi

Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE Empty
PostSubject: Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE   Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Good luck ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://moonshadow.myogame.net
MacO

PostSubject: Re: Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE   Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:18 pm

Right...well I was going to post this on the other topic as I didn't find it until now.

So here's what I have to say;

Well just so you guys know alittle about my past history regarding clans in the PT world.

My first major clan was in Ept as apart of Xeonwingz, which at the time was one of the best clans for it's era. We became a massive family which didn't have enough space, so we made a sister clan called Babywingz, which was ran by myself and another member as we were a little lower in levels than some of the more experianced members. However, 6 months down the line we were a rather large clan...won SOD nearly every week and assisted Xeonwings into winning a couple of comps along the way.
I then ended up in Heretics (valtsu's clan) in Rpt, as I left ept after 5 straight years of playing (9x at the time) I will state! My chars still in Babywingz to this date lol!

I assited him as one of the co-leaders and played my own knight but also his Archer who was ingame admin/forum admin/clan leader so of course I couldn't abuse his powers!
We were a clan that wasn't huge, but a family...and a strong one at that (all old ept friends as Xw and heretics were allied and partied everywhere)
So we ended up with alot of high level'd players, myself on a knight who was the first kina in Rpt to hit the 10x mark, prior to sjoerds knight before he became admin and server owner (Upt to Rpt transfer)
We became a threat to alot of clans in BC and other aspects of pt, for such a small clan (30ish members) we could take on alot.

All in all, I've been in the PT world since 1997, I've been a leader, been a vice and been a member. I'd rather a clan be a family and work with each other, than be strangers sat online who don't talk. Small quality numbers are what builds a foundation to a good clan, others will see that...admire that and to say the least...want a little of it as well.

I may not be the most active, I may still be a PT2 noob...but my intentions are decent and i'd do my best if I was a vice.

GL to everyone who has a chance
Back to top Go down
CORE
Little Moon
Little Moon
CORE

PostSubject: Re: Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE   Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Dear Clan Member & Yumi,

Thankyou for the nominates of Vice Leader selected. Surprised

When I start reading thru MacO post about the past (above post).... cheers

Well... it see MacO might be much more the right person to fit in for it then me... Smile

Also I would like to giveup the Vice Leader post and vote MacO to take care of it... Very Happy

Hope MacO will able to do a good job too... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chili
Great Moon
Chili

PostSubject: Re: Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE   Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Lock this topic please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KidNothing
Little Moon
Little Moon
KidNothing

PostSubject: Re: Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE   Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:00 pm

GO macO GO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE   Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vice Leader - the 2nd poll for MacO and iCORE
Page 1 of 1